Wednesday 19 August 2009

"ON THE BRINK"

I’m on the brink
Teetering on the precipice
I could fly or I could sink
I could rise or I could fall
Not knowing where to turn and
How to ask for the help
I know I so desperately need
Feeling abandoned and disappointed
I fall down to my knees
I say a prayer
Please Lord,
Do with me as you please
Show me the way
Show me the path to the light
Help me get out of this pit
My current miserable existence
This thing called my life
I want to do good Lord
I want more than to just survive
I want to make my mark Lord
To inspire others, help them and their goals thrive
I’m on the brink Lord
So please don’t me fall
Guide my hands wisely
Let my feet tread secure
I open my heart Lord
I want to let your love shine right in
I’m begging you please Lord
With tears abundantly near
I’m one who needs guidance
So make my path, my destiny clear.

© 9th March 2007 Written by Angela Edgar.
WWW.ANGEE.CO.UK All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorised Reproduction Prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment