Wednesday 10 June 2009

"MY HEART"

My heart cries out
I’m feeling the pain
I can’t sleep, I worry
That I’ll never see you again.

My heart yearns and my feelings are true
I’m a rainbow of colours
Exploding after the rain
To express my love for you.

I go to sleep all alone
I dread when darkness draws nigh
So far away, all by ourselves
Yet in spirit I always feel you close by.

Imagining as I close my eyes
Embraced in your arms, wrapped up close
My heart to your heart
My nose to your nose

When I fall to asleep
All I want to see is your face
Knowing we were brought together
Only by God’s good grace.

You are my heart,
Did I tell you that today?
You are my love,
Promise that together we will stay.

You are my soul-mate
I give you my life
If this is to be forever
Make me your wife.

Let’s share a life
Make a family, a home
With God’s gracious blessing
We will be together… and never more alone.

© 9th August 2007 – 17:32pm Written by Angela Edgar.
WWW.ANGEE.CO.UK All Rights Reserved.
Unauthorised Reproduction Prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment